There is also a bibliography that is more complete and up-to-date than the introductory material here.
- Trygve Reenskaug and James O. Coplien: Working with objects — in computer and mind. Jan. 2014.
Draft article, comments welcome.
- Wikipedia, Data, Context and Interaction
- Reenskaug, Trygve. The Common Sense of Object Oriented Programming. April 2009.
- Reenskaug, Trygve and James O. Coplien. The DCI Architecture: A New Vision of Object-Oriented Programming. 20 March 2009.
- Reenskaug, Trygve, and James O. Coplien. The DCI Paradigm: Taking Object Orientation Into the Architecture World. Annals of Software Architecture, Elsevier, 2013.
- Reenskaug, Trygve. DCI Execution Model. May 2012.
- Reenskaug, Trygve, DCI-Glossary. July 2014.
- Coplien, James. The trygve user manual., 13 August 2017.
- Reenskaug, Trygve. The Roots of DCI. July 2010.
- Coplien, James. Restoring Function and Form to Patterns: DCI as Agile's Expression of Architecture. Software Architect 2010, London, October 2010.
- Coplien, James O. Objects of the People, By the People, and For the People. AOSD Heart of Technology Lecture and Keynote, 28 - 29 March 2012, Potsdam, Germany.
- Reenskaug, Trygve. Working with Objects: The OORAM Software Engineering Method. January 1996.
- Coplien, James and Gertrud Bjørnvig. Lean Architecture for Agile Software Development: Building Software as if people mattered. July 2010.
- Gay, Jim. Clean Ruby. See: http://www.clean-ruby.com
Archive of Trygve Reenskaug's BabyUML documents
- Go to this link for a full list of the online documents available here!
- Coplien, James. DCI and Lean Architecture. Lean Magazine. Issue 5, January 2010.
- Coplien, James and Trygve Reenskaug. The DCI Architecture: A New Vision of Object-Oriented Programming, 20 March, 2009. Perhaps the original DCI article.
- Page of free DCI tutorials by world-class experts, complements of Öredev
- A short description of the DCI architecture with pointers to many 'blogs on DCI
- Coplien & Henny, "Agile Architecture is not Fragile Architecture"
- Coplien, The DCI Architecture: Supporting the Agile Agenda in your Software Architecture
- Rickard Öberg, DCI in Practice
- Rickard Öberg's DCI implementation in Java
- Reenskaug, Trygve: Personal Programming for All. (Draft talk)